Since we’re passionate about animal rescue AND music, we’re posting a new playlist every Monday. You’ll see what we are listening to, and you can look forward to guest posts from some of our favorite friends, musicians, and fellow animal rescuers.
This week, the lovely Caroline Marino is contributing her choices. She is the wife of John Marino, mom of Poop the Dog, and 25% of the HAR crew. We love her because she never stops being awesome.
She also happens to look fantastic in our promo photos for Ziggy Stardust!
Here’s Caroline’s list. Enjoy!
- Will Smith – “Summertime”
Great summer anthem, and I’m a sucker for ’90s hip hop.
- Converge – “Reap What You Sow”
I seriously listened to this CD for a month straight in my car.
- Poison the Well – “Nerdy”
- Rancid – “Ruby Soho”
- Paramore – ” Still Into You”
- Harvest – “Epicure”
- Dead to Fall – ” Eternal Gates of Hell”
- Zao – ” Five Year Winter”
- Pretty Girls Make Graves – ” Chemical, Chemical “
- Stretch Armstrong – ” Reach Out”